We have an opening for Sales Manager - IT Networking for our office at Bangalore.
- The Sales Manager to develop Key Account business in the Industrial Automation/ Networking Solution sale.
- He coordinates the key accounts activities at regional level in cooperation with other regional sales teams.
- He develops and executes the key account sales strategies and programs to maximize sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- His goal is to develop and maintain a strong mind share within the key account and maximize companys business, with long term win-win partnership and trust as the foundation.
- He/she is talented at understanding customer needs and requirements, and actively involves different parties to provide client value to meet customer needs.
Place of work will be :=- Bangalore .
- Achieve sales targets within the assigned key accounts by fostering a win-win relationship through a climate of trust and client value.
- Develop the sales strategy and tactical plan for the key accounts aimed at achieving three to five years sales targets.
- Establish a solid network of relationships with the key decision makers of the assigned key accounts across respective region.
- Establish a solid network of internal relationships with sales and product business units to manage accurately key accounts expectations and Dynalogs deliverables.
- Monitor, identify, analyze and act on key accounts strategies, growth initiatives, and needs to position Dynalogs solutions as the first choice.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Engineering background or equivalent combination.
- 5 years minimum of working experience in sales in the industrial or Automation or Network Communication market.
- Working experience in Industrial Networking technology consulting or engineering might be a plus.
- Experience in an intercultural business environment.
- Work Experience in Networking / Defense industry preferred
- Adequate technical exposure to technologies such as Ethernet, Wireless Networking, Serial Communication, Network Topology, structured cabling and application of the same in projects.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Diploma - Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, B.Sc - Computers, Electronics
Contact Company:Dynalog [India] Limited
Reference Id:Dynalog/ Sales Manager/ 25.05.2017