- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Advance Excel, PowerPoint)
- Handle correspondence on behalf of the Concern Person including e-mail, memos, notices, circulars, documents etc.
- Handle and coordinate for meeting arrangements which include sending meeting requests, preparation of agenda and paperwork, taking notes and circulating minutes. Arranging pick up & drop for guests, stationary, food requirements.
- Handling Day to Day Secretarial Work. Administration responsibilities
- Handling arrangements for Conferences, Travel-Hotel Booking, VISA etc
- Follow up within the department to ensure completion of assignments, interaction with various departments.
- Maintaining Calendar Daily, Weekly Calendar for Directors. Maintaining Directors schedules.
- Comfortable in Excel and word. Preparing Presentation at Client Level for Meeting.
- Travel and planning assignments.
- Manage and maintain the schedule.
- To arrange, coordinate & set-up all meetings
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: EA to Chairman/President/VP
- Candidate has to have good command over Advance Excel, MIS etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Beginning with sourcing of critical obsolete defence electronics components for Indian Defence PSU's, DRDO labs and other players in the strategic sector, the Company soon graduated into designing, developing and supplying defence electronic products and sub-systems for the Indian Defence establishments and services.
The ISO-9001-2008 certified company has established more than 25 years of track record in supplying numerous rugged defence electronics products and sub-systems for ground based static, mobile, airborne and naval applications ranging from missile launcher, to electronic warfare and communication systems. It has been a trusted partner of DRDO and has undertaken design, development, supply and trunkey execution of several DRDO projects. It has also undertaken indigenisation of critical obsolete products that have helped the services in managing its obsolescence challenge.
With its vast track record and domain expertise, Dynalog aspires to be a key player in the defence segment by expanding its operations with existing domestic partners as well as by oering itself as a potential Indian Oset Partner for foregin OEMs. It is embarking upon an expansion of its Defence Engineering and Manufacturing base in Mumbai and adding one more design engineering facility at Bangalore to complement its existing design centre at Pune. The company's mission is to scale up its resources, capabilities and operations to a level where Dynalog will be synonymous with Defence.
Contact Company:Dynalog [India] Limited
Reference Id:Dyna/ Secreatary/ 12.5.17